Clone Boy is a real-time Spectral Cloning
effect. Clone Boy is intended to be used
in pairs. Two instances of Clone Boy communicate
in real-time. The first instance when inserted,
say, on audio track 1, acts as a transmitter
and transmits the spectral signature of
the audio on that track to the second instance
of Clone Boy. The second instance of Clone
Boy when inserted on, say, track 2, acts
as a Receiver. The second instance receives
the spectral signature from track 1 and
applies it, in real-time, to the audio on
track 2. Voila! The audio on track 2 now
has the spectral characteristics of the
audio on track 1, but with its original
pitch, melody and dynamics.
- Unique communicating Transmit/Receive
context sensitive plug-in pair.
- Multi-Channel capability (up to
two independent channels).
- Native assembler code audio processing
to provide significantly reduced CPU
- High resolution FFT (at reduced
- 'Mute' button for Tx mode - Context
- 'Smooth' filter provides low pass
filter of Spectrum coefficients - useful
when spectrums from Tx and Rx don't
- 'Squelch' control - The 'Squelch'
slider provides the possibility to mute
the output from the Rx channel when
the input on the Tx channel goes below
the preset level. This functionality
is particularly useful in the case that
the Tx channel provides only an intermittent
signal and processing of the Rx channel
is not desired during this time. Use
of 'Squelch' can avoid the need to gate
the Tx channel and also avoids possible
noise contamination when there is no
- CPU saver - Automatic reduction
on CPU usage when Tx channel goes below
the preset threshold (works in conjunction
- 'Latency Fix' option.
- Full latency compensation.
- Miscellaneous additional refinements
- Windows 98 up to Windows 8. 32-Bit only.
- About 1 MB of harddisk space.
- 1+ GHz processor.
- Audio application supporting VST
get a 14 day trial period with full functionality.
Note: A 25%
discount is available on this plug-in when
purchased as part of the Elevayta
Creativity Tools bundle.
Policy: We do not consider refund requests for products bought by mistake or products bought without trial (demo).