|Elevayta Stream Boy
Stream Boy is a real-time host bridge! As
such, Stream Boy enables the real-time streaming
of audio data from a track, or tracks, within
one host application to a track, or tracks,
within another host application (or even
Stream Boy now also provides the functionality
to record the composite audio stream from
within any Rx instance within any host!
Both host applications must be able to host
VST effects plug-ins.
Stream Boy should be compatible with most
host applications. However, given the variety
of hosts available, and the differences
between the way in which hosts work, full
compatibility under all circumstances cannot
be guaranteed. So, please be sure to
fully test Stream Boy with the applications
you intend to use - before committing to
a license! License fees cannot be refunded
on the basis of changes in compatibility.
- Stream individual audio tracks from
one host application to another - and
- Use all your hosts (CPU allowing)
in an audio network and record the result,
at high quality, to disc.
- Supports multiple streams and multiple
- Stream one track to another track
within the same or different host or
- Stream the master output from your
working host directly into your mastering
application - no need to repeatedly
render your work to disc.
- Use one host for arranging and another
as an effects engine!
- Access dedicated (non-VST) effects
from one host in your other hosts -
and vice versa!
- It is as easy to use as any VST
- It utilizes Elevayta's proprietary
Tx/Rx communicating VST plug-in technology.
- Auto detection of available audio
- Auto audio sync between different
- Auto detection of new instances,
Tx/Rx state and host sample rate compatibility.
- Auto detection of a terminated stream.
- Record to disc (.wav format) the
composite audio stream from any Rx instance.
- Configurable latency (depending
- It is fully PDC (Plug-in Delay Compensation)
- Recording formats include 16-Bit
and 32-Bit floating point stereo .wav
- Windows 98 up to Windows 8. 32-Bit only.
- About 1 MB of harddisk space.
- 1+ GHz processor.
- Audio application supporting VST
get a 14 day trial period with full functionality
and periodic blanking of audio output.
Note: A 25% discount is available on this plug-in when purchased as part of the Elevayta
Productivity Tools bundle.
Refund Policy: We do not consider refund requests for products bought by mistake or products bought without trial (demo).